SpotCheck Series 1000
SpotCheck is a liquid level switch for use in applications where avoiding contact is vital. The sensor is clamped externally to the wall of the pipe or vessel. The method of measurement is suitable for steel, plastic or glass up to 50mm thick.
SpotCheck uses an ultrasonic “footprint” to determine the presence of absence of liquid inside a tank or pipe. It provides two wire, 24Vdc operation with an appropriate current sensor but also incorporates a relay switch output.
The piezo-electronic transducer emits ultrasonic energy into the wall of the tanks or pipe, which acts as a wave-guide. The electronics detect the difference between “wet”, “dry” and “fault” conditions.
In order to ensure that SpotCheck will operate satisfactorily, the surface of the tank or pipe must be prepared properly.
• Tank high / low level alarm
• Non contact level switch
• Overfill procedure
• Pump run dry protection
• Pig Detection
• Tanker off-load pump control
• Liquids with suspended solids and free gas
• Detect liquid / foam interface
• Aggressive or toxic liquids, effluent, sewage etc.
• Hygienic level switch for hygienic liquids, foodstuffs, pharmaceuticals, chemicals
• Flowing and static liquids
• High or low pressure pipes or vessels
• Detect presence of spray e.g. Tank washing
Please contact us for full technical specifications
ABOUT ROTOTHERM CANONGATE
Rototherm Canongate is a is a leading supplier of process measurement technology for level, liquid concentration and density and Carbon Dioxide.
Company Registration No.: 903846
© Rototherm Group 2013