Refrigerant leakage is one of the main challenges facing the commercial refrigeration industry and solutions aimed at reducing the probability of a leak is welcomed within the industry. As our products are truely non invasive no new sources of potential leaks are created hence Canongates unique non invasive level measurement technology provides a low cost solution to monitoring of refrigerant levels.
Non invasive level monitoring for Horizontal refrigerant receivers
Canongate VesselCheck ST1-RH was specifically designed as a low cost solution for measuring refrigerant. The ST1-RH is highly reliable, accurate, requires no re-calibration, no drift, no moving parts and is not effected by pressure fluctuations making the product well suited to this type of application. The ST1-RH is an easy external fitting to the receiver resulting in no down time lost during the installation process.
Our ST1-RH is installed in over 3000 tanks throughout the UK.
Non-Invasive Level Gauge for Horizontal Refrigerant Receivers
Features & Benefits
• Ideal for retrofit - OEM installation also applies
• Easy external fitting to receiver - no need to stop plant
• No refrigerant handling issues - electrical work only
• No refrigerant decanting required - service or replacement
• No re calibration, no drift, no moving parts, no leakage sources
• Low cost, reliable & accurate tank gauging
• Not affected by pressure fluctuations
• Easy Installation - no tank break-in
• Simple retrofit to existing tanks
• Various interface / output options available
Please contact us for full technical specifications
ABOUT ROTOTHERM CANONGATE
Rototherm Canongate is a is a leading supplier of process measurement technology for level, liquid concentration and density and Carbon Dioxide.
Company Registration No.: 903846
© Rototherm Group 2013